Recent content by Billy

1. B

Sold - Neptune Dos, Jebao DCT12000, and some other little things

Found a box with some items in it that are a couple of years old. $200 for the entire box. Neptune Dos - Worked when I broke down my tank but no way of testing. Jebao\Jecod DCT-12000 DC Return Pump - Worked when I broke down my tank Varios 6 DC Pump - Non-working. I think the controller was...
  2. B

280g Aquarium

280 Gallon custom built aquarium (96x24x28). The tank is made of all low iron glass (star fire). It is euro braced on top and bottom. It's solid. Has 2 overflows with a main and emergency drain in each overflow. The stand is just a wood stand no doors. I just have a black curtain draped down...
  3. B

Apex(s) for sale

Located in Corinth, TX. Apex Controller with optional Silver Display($100 value).   Includes probes and they are still wet. - Asking $550 Apex classic with espresso cabinet. Includes temp probe, ph and orp probes. (Ph and orp are dry and may need to be replaced. But I’ve had them come back from...
  4. B

BRS Dosers, LED Lights, & an Apex

I have 5 BRS 1.1 ml per minute dosing pumps. $40 each or all 5 for $160 I have 4 Rapid LED Onyx lights that are controlled by an Apex. The Apex is an Apex classic and has the display, temp probe, and ph probe. The ph probe is dry so it may need to be replaced although I’ve had some that are dry...
  5. B

Neptune DDR & Reef Octopus BR-140

Neptune DOS DDR - $100 Reef Octopus BR-140 Biopellet reactor with pump and 3/4 bag of bio pellets - $100   Located in Corinth, TX  
  6. B

Calcium, Alkalinity, Carbon, and NO3PO4-X

Bulk Reef Supply <ol> Calcium chloride 5gallon bucket 2/3rds full - $25 Alkalinity 5 gallon bucket unopened - $50 [SOLD - Premium ROX 0.8 Carbon 1 gallon Full - $30] Premium ROX 0.8 Carbon 5 gallon bucket unopened - $140 [SOLD - Magnesium 2 part maintenance 1 gallon mix unopened - $10] Pharma...
  7. B

3 AI Hydra 52

I have 3 AI Hydras 52’s for sale (Non HD). They are mounted on a rail and will include the AI Director to control them ($450). Located in Corinth.
  8. B

Looking for reef safe fish

Looking to add a few reef safe fish to my tank.  PM me if you have any.Thanks in advance
  9. B

Few Things for Sale - Sumps, Light, Aquarium

SOLD - $100 - Sump - Large display acrylic sump. 16x47.75x23.5.  It’s plumbed for an external return pump.$50 - Sump - This sump comes in 2 pieces, both acrylic. You can use them separately or together.Dimensions of the piece on the left is 26x16x14Dimensions of the piece on the right is...
  10. B

2 Hydra 52's & Apex AWM Module

I have 2 Hydra 52's and an AWM module.$600 for allThe Hydra's work great and they are the non HD Hydra's, so they are controllable with the Apex. 
  11. B

LFS Bus tour sign up thread for Oct. 7th 2017

Stacy Furniture and Design1900 South Main StreetGrapevine, Texas 76051If you've never attended the DFWMAS LFS Bus tour, this is one of the more popular events of the year.  We all meet at Stacy's Furniture in the morning.  There will be plenty of food and drinks (adult beverages as well)...
  12. B

Fluval FX5 Canister Filter

Fluval FX5 Canister Filter for Aquariums up to 400g. Very good condition. Only missing Intake Stem and Strainer (Inexpensive Parts)**Advanced, multi-staged canister filtration system providing maximum versatility and premium performance for aquariums up to 400 gallons**Self-starting; Fluval...
  13. B

55 Gallon Aqueon Tank

I have a 55 Gallon Aqueon tank that I bought at Petco on April 7th for about $65.  I bought it as an emergency QT to put a big sick fish in.  Fish didn't make it as he was too far gone.  The 55g is too big and don't have room for it.I'm seeling the tank for $40.  It's had cupramine and prazipro...
  14. B

Aquavitro Salinity Salt 225 gallon buckets

I have 2 buckets available.$60 each bucket.Located in N. Ft. Worth \ Keller or I'll be at the DFWMAS meeting tomorrow night.