Recent content by Bigred

1. B

Fan needed for radion xr-30 gen 1

Great. Thank you.. il give that a try
  2. B

Fan needed for radion xr-30 gen 1

Does anyone have a extra fan for a radion xr-30 gen 1. Echotech doesnt have any more in stock. Willing to pay full price for a used working fan..
  3. B

Thank you I appreciate it.

Thank you I appreciate it.
  4. B

hello

Welcome.. cant wait to see a picture of your tank.,
  5. B

D/C

Thank you so much for the video. It real helped explain sizing of return pumps and powerheads… excellent video..
  6. B

I took a few pictures yesterday.

I like the 2nd and 3rd photo the best
  7. B

D/C

Makes since..
  8. B

D/C

Someone please explain to me what the purpose of a d/c return pump is? I know you can reduce the flow.. But cant you do that with a gate valve using a a/c pump? Currently i am running a sicce 5 on a 150 gal with two returns and a 50 gal sump.. Advice? Should i buy a d/c pump and use the...
  9. B

radion xr30 issues

My radion turns off after a few minutes. I unlpug it and plug it back in then it works for a few minutes again. They have been cleaned. The fan works, but the light has a mind of its own. Does anyone have any ideas?
  10. B

Powerhead size

Thanks for the reply Lisa. The video helped explain alot. After i get my tank set up, ill post pics with a break down..
  11. B

Powerhead size

Hi everyone. I am getting back into the reef hobby after about a years. I purchased a 150 gallon six foot tank. Does anyone have a recommendation on size and brand of power heads. It will be mixed reef. Curently looking at a mp40 or a tunze. Any ideas? Thanks Matt