BRAND NEW FORUM

melev

Club President
Staff member
Board of Directors
Sponsor
Welcome to the newest version of our club's website/forums. We went live moments ago, and are still kicking the tires so to speak. If you run into issues, let us know.

If you are reading this but can't log in, you need to "request new password" because those encrypted passwords were not migrated over to the new forum.

Unfortunately, there is a permissions issue with attachments in posts. They do exist, but don't appear in the forum. Future posts with attachments will work, but stuff before now doesn't. Unless for now, until a software patch is developed.

Last edited:
I have a quick question:
I can log in and it shows that I am a new member but I am not. Also, I am not able to reply to any forum because it says I do not have insufficient privileges.

Please help

June 25th as part of security upgrade we ALL became new members (even me). How soon you login since June 25th is the start of 'new' for each of us. Based on when someone logs back in since June 25 2022 (7 weeks ago), they will wear 'New Member' logo for a while afterwards. Hover over someone's user ID and you can see when they REALLY joined.

This happened to all members, including me. Since my 'New Member' has finally worn off, guessing you logged in closer to now while I logged back in closer to June 25th. Your 'New Member' will also wear off.

Wouldn't it be nice if all of life gave us a fresh start?! In our case its a byproduct of security upgrade to our website.

Regarding replying, you have a reply above.

There are some wonky things still being worked out by our webmaster. Posting in the Marketplace (Live and Dry Goods) is good example - general public can't even see that section exists right now and there have been posts within Forum General Discussion when someone who can see but can't post new thread needs place to post. Without specifics, I'm guessing Marketplace is where you are referencing, because Live and Dry Goods remains biggest wonky thing that is still outstanding on resolution list from June 25th upgrade (but not only thing, Forum Sponsors area also wonky at this time).

If you or someone is unable to reply to someone's sale post, there is also option to start private conversation and message them until webmaster gets Marketplace resolved. We had messaging option before, but may have been named slightly different. During June security upgrade, an unexpected byproduct was loss of historical private messages. Going forward, we will be keeping functionality to message privately. We gained an additional messaging on someone else's profile feature - these are not private but some are making use of this new feature. Most are doing private conversations, which are now started by going to someone's profile page (or hovering over their ID), then clicking button 'start conversation'

Last edited:
"Still kicking the tires" as it says above.

Webmaster has been working thru everything following our just completed website security upgrade. Some areas you could not post have been fixed, though we're aware of more tweaks needed when webmaster has time.